Week 3 Story

Twins are Born (Raven and Haven) 

Raven and Haven were born and are the children of the gods and leaders of the Netherlands Rama and Tama. Raven, unlike Haven was growing at an extraordinary rate. The larger Raven grew the more people feared her. By the time Raven had reached her full stature she was the largest person in the Netherlands. While Raven was growing Haven was staying small his brain kept evolving more intelligence. Soon he was so smart he could predict the future and knew what others actions would be. At the time of their birth Netherlands and Sauhini were at war and Sauhini had heard about these twins and we’re scared of the potential they obtained for Netherlands. One day Raven and Haven were strolling through the forest together in search of food and Haven had a 6th sense they were being hunted. Haven knew hunters were in the area and could predict their next moves. Haven alerting Raven of what’s coming made it easy for Raven to fight off the hunters. After they escaped and ran back to tell their parents of what Sauhini had tried to do to them Raven and Haven realized their potential together with Raven's size and Havens mind they would be unstoppable. The Netherlands knew they had something special with the twins.  The Netherlands army was not a well trained or organized army and we’re in search of leadership. Rama and Tama made their children leaders of the army and sent them all to go take over Sauhini once and for all. After sailing miles across the water they had arrived in Sauhini and began what many called The Great War. Netherland soldiers were dying left and right and soon they ran out of soldiers. Raven and Haven had done it and captured the leader of Sauhini Istanbul. They took Istanbul back home to the Netherlands and brought him to their parents who decided they wanted nothing to do with him and sentenced him to death. To be continued...


Authors Note: Who doesn’t love a good war story? The names I based off the names I’d been hearing from the Ramayana story. I wanted a story about teamwork and war and I felt this made up story loosely based off ideas from Ramanya stories was the perfect mix. It’s also a story that I can feed off of and continue on with these same characters if needed. 


Remaking this story in my google site.


https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1744641/


Comments

  1. I am actually really interested in the Ramayana as I am reading on Rama and Sita. I am glad you posted this because I did not know of this story. It reminds me of that book "Freak The Mightly." I loved it. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Joshua! I thought this was a very fun story! I really liked how one brother was very large and physically empowering while the other held a great amount of intellect. Definitely made them an awesome team when they work together. I also enjoyed how you left your story with a "To be continued.." tag, it made me very interested to read what else would happen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Joshua the Biology major

Week 2 Story