Week 8 Comments and Feedback

The comments I've been getting from other students have been great. Growing up in my english classes we always had to peer review which I  used to dread but I understand now the importance of having another set of eyes read a paper. The comments that critique your paper are always helpful so you can see where your mistakes are. Also, the comments that compliment certain areas are great so you know your going in the right direction. My comments haven't been the best but I'm improving. It's hard to point out specifics. Reading others content has been great for me though as it gives me more ideas for what I'm going to write in the future. I do feel like I'm meeting people in this class through there posts especially with their introduction posts; which has been nice since I haven't had an in person class since last year. The feedback assignments have been great in seeing what I missed so by the end of making this website it should be near perfection. I chose this image because how are you suppose to improve without someone else looking at it. There's no I in team. 

Feedback Cats

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Joshua the Biology major

Week 2 Story