My Favorite Place - Orlando, Florida

https://www.travelingmom.com/universal/complete-guide-universal-studios-orlando/

https://bitesbybekah.com/one-day-guide-to-the-wizarding-world-of-harry-potter-universal-studios-orlando-fl/



My family and I have been going to Orlando at least once every other year to visit both parks for as long as I can remember. Going to these parks is always a reminder of childhood and has a way of making us all feel young again. As we've gotten older we've gotten to do new things, for example this past year I turned 21 years old. I am the youngest sibling but it meant we all got to drink the world where you get to try a drink from each country! 



We also have started to add Universal to our trip every year mainly because of Harry Potter World which was added recently. My whole family has always loved that series and now that it's a full park there we always have to go there as well. 










Comments

  1. That sounds so fun, Joshu! I haven't been to Harry Potter World, but I got to go to Disney when I was a little kid, way way way back in the day when it was just Disney at Anaheim. I don't know if you saw the announcement about someone working ahead in class who already has a Harry-Potter-inspired project going in this class already: The Untold Life Story of Voldemort's Nagini ... Potter-inspired projects are a natural for this class, so maybe that is something you will want to explore! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Joshua the Biology major

Week 2 Story