Week 8 Progress

I'm happy with my progress in this class so far but not completely satisfied. I for sure want to get an A in this class and I'm currently sitting at 200 points in the middle of the week. I will definitely need to do some extra credit assignments in the future in order to achieve an A. My weekly routine has been going well although sometimes I use the grace period because of my busy schedule.  My blog posts and website are getting better with each assignment I have to do. In the second half of the semester I will try not to use the grace period as much and also do more extra credit assignments so I don't have to stress as much. I will try and make my blog and website more visually appealing to keep readers interested so I receive more comments. 


Halfway there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Joshua the Biology major

Week 2 Story