Week 8 Reading and Writing

The class layout has been great so far with the instructions always letting you know exactly what needs to be accomplished. My reading and writing assignments have been working for me as I am able to read everything and put the important details in bullet points which allows me to go back and use them for future stories. I am happy with my blog and project website. My project website is fun to add to and make visually appealing. I feel my writing has improved so much from this class because of the daily assignments which keep my mind working. The childhood fable stories have been my favorite. At first I was skimming but now its easier to read the whole thing and use bullet points.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Joshua the Biology major

Week 2 Story