MicroFiction Week 14

100 Word (Same Story)

Raymond lived in Oklahoma, a state known for tornadoes. He was trying to buy a new house so he could move to Oklahoma. He wound up having two options for a home: a very nice expensive home without a tornado shelter and a house not as nice with a tornado shelter. Raymond was very tempted by the nicer house. He decided to go with the nicer house and take the risk. One year later exactly the tornado sirens in his neighborhood went off and shivers went down Raymonds spine. The tornado destroyed his new home and caused many injuries to Raymond.

Drabble 6 Word (Same Story)

Raymond was humbled after the storm.



Comments

  1. Hi Joshua! I really enjoyed your microfiction story! I have lived in Oklahoma my entire life and I have seen quite a few tornadoes. I even had a tornado in my backyard so I can say I have experienced tornadoes destruction first hand. Sadly, sometimes taking risks doesn't always pay off but that is a part of life and we just have to keep our head up and keep moving on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Joshua the Biology major

Week 2 Story